Why I love the number 8
Why I love the number 8
The number 8 is my favourite number. I guess that’s a bit strange – but it is!!
Why have a favourite number? It helps put a wide number of things in perspective and set some strategies too.
Here’s a few of my thoughts – what would you add?
- 8 minutes to relax
- 8 minutes to refocus and prioritise on best use of your time
- 8 Minutes of gratitude every morning for what you already have
- 8 minutes to review your life purpose and current goals
- 8 minutes to plan and prioritise your daily tasks in line with your goals
- 8 minutes tidying up any growing clutter
- 8 minutes to review the day mentally
- 8 minutes to journal what went right and you have learned today
- 8 hours work
- 8 hours rest/sleep
- 8 hours play
- 8 Minutes to review tasks completed from your task system in the last week
- 8 minutes to review the past week from your journal and calendar
- 8 minutes to plan your upcoming week
- 8 minutes to set alarms on your phone to ensure you are on time
- 8 existing clients to speak to
- 8 friends to speak to
- 8 connections to grow
- 8 hours to study something new to help achieve your goals
- 8 hours practice at skills improvement
- 8 acts of kindness
- 8 Minutes to review your expenditure (presuming you are recording it all)
- 8 minutes reviewing your capital investments
- 80% of income spent and 20% saved – at least (Ok I cheated a bit here)
- 8 hours contribution to others – at least
- 8 hours of intense exercise (approx 2 hours or 4×30 mins a week)
- 8 hours improving your home
- 8 hours to plan the year ahead
- 8 goals a year to set and accomplish in line with your life purpose
- 8 books a year to read – at least
- 8 weeks holiday – at least
8 on its side is the sign for infinity which means there are no limits on your potential
Enjoy the journey!
PS Strategy has 8 letters
Leave a Reply
- The 7 year itch
- Directions on the path
- I am curious
- Your ideas and story
- Anti – testimonial
- Key people in your company and life.
- When is losing really winning?
- Holidays vs Time out
- Eight biggest mistakes of business owners
- What is bothering you?
- Do you want a new computer?
- Are you setting yourself up for failure?
- A Coach for all.
- What businesses are going to be the best in the future?
- Begin with the end in mind
- Letting go of the past
- Promise Keepers Rule Ok!
- The high road or the low road?
- Should I put a hammer through my TV? – The power of rituals
- Muhammad Ali – Inspirational thoughts