The contents of the Compass Business Coaching website and each of the pages within in it are protected by legal copyright © 2016 Compass Business Coaching .
Compass Business Coaching reserves all rights in respect of this copyright.
Licence to copy
You may copy any of the materials contained in the Compass Business Coaching website provided that you comply with the following licence conditions:
-In all cases, the item or article must be copied in full without addition, deletion or alteration.
-You may print a hard copy of any item for your personal use or for use by others within your organisation.
-You may download any item to a hard disk provided that such disk is accessible only by you or by others within your organisation.
-You may provide a copy of any item to a third party for their personal use provided that:
-the copy identifies the Compass Business Coaching web page as the source of the material
-the copy includes the Compass Business Coaching web address (www.compassbusinesscoaching.com)
-the copy is not incorporated into any other work or publication
-you do not supply the copy for payment or other direct commercial gain
-you notify the third party that these licence conditions also apply to him and that he must comply with them in respect of the copy.
-If you wish to copy or reproduce any materials contained in the Compass Business Coaching website in a manner not permitted by the above licence conditions, please contact us
- Your ideas and story
- Anti – testimonial
- Key people in your company and life.
- When is losing really winning?
- Holidays vs Time out
- Eight biggest mistakes of business owners
- What is bothering you?
- Do you want a new computer?
- Are you setting yourself up for failure?
- A Coach for all.
- What businesses are going to be the best in the future?
- Begin with the end in mind
- Letting go of the past
- Promise Keepers Rule Ok!
- The high road or the low road?
- Should I put a hammer through my TV? – The power of rituals
- Muhammad Ali – Inspirational thoughts
- Do you know your clients?
- Celebrate being a procrastinator
- After a tiring day what do you do?