Coaching groups help
Coaching groups help
When this becomes regret, the lost opportunity, the admission not made, the skill not learned, it is hard to live with. Too late for that is not a nice feeling.
Wouldn’t it be great if we knew what our regrets were when we still had time to do something about them? We only need a time machine to help with that one.
So how do we deal with it? Well one way is to discuss with others, what future challenges your business face. Real or imagined, the thought process does go through a potential to do list. Once we get it on a to-do list it is easier to find the motivation to deal with it, easier to take action. Action creates momentum and this leads to much less regret.
Coaching groups help so much in this manner.
As always, to do nothing is an option, but not a good one. To not call someone back is a choice, but not a good one. To procrastinate is a choice, but not a good one. Unless it hurts enough, we often put up with it. The pain of action is far less than the pain of regret.
We often know what the right thing is to do but it takes moral fibre and determination to do it before we need to. Being proactive always yields better results. Being reactive gives the choice of your outcomes to others. You snooze you lose is a common phrase thrown around.
You either run the day or it runs you. It is your choice.
Coaching groups help so much in this manner. Action creates momentum.
To procrastinate is a choice.
The pain of action is far less than the pain of regret
Leave a Reply
- I am curious
- Your ideas and story
- Anti – testimonial
- Key people in your company and life.
- When is losing really winning?
- Holidays vs Time out
- Eight biggest mistakes of business owners
- What is bothering you?
- Do you want a new computer?
- Are you setting yourself up for failure?
- A Coach for all.
- What businesses are going to be the best in the future?
- Begin with the end in mind
- Letting go of the past
- Promise Keepers Rule Ok!
- The high road or the low road?
- Should I put a hammer through my TV? – The power of rituals
- Muhammad Ali – Inspirational thoughts
- Do you know your clients?
- Celebrate being a procrastinator