Why I love the number 8
Why I love the number 8
The number 8 is my favourite number. I guess that’s a bit strange – but it is!!
Why have a favourite number? It helps put a wide number of things in perspective and set some strategies too.
Here’s a few of my thoughts – what would you add?
- 8 minutes to relax
- 8 minutes to refocus and prioritise on best use of your time
- 8 Minutes of gratitude every morning for what you already have
- 8 minutes to review your life purpose and current goals
- 8 minutes to plan and prioritise your daily tasks in line with your goals
- 8 minutes tidying up any growing clutter
- 8 minutes to review the day mentally
- 8 minutes to journal what went right and you have learned today
- 8 hours work
- 8 hours rest/sleep
- 8 hours play
- 8 Minutes to review tasks completed from your task system in the last week
- 8 minutes to review the past week from your journal and calendar
- 8 minutes to plan your upcoming week
- 8 minutes to set alarms on your phone to ensure you are on time
- 8 existing clients to speak to
- 8 friends to speak to
- 8 connections to grow
- 8 hours to study something new to help achieve your goals
- 8 hours practice at skills improvement
- 8 acts of kindness
- 8 Minutes to review your expenditure (presuming you are recording it all)
- 8 minutes reviewing your capital investments
- 80% of income spent and 20% saved – at least (Ok I cheated a bit here)
- 8 hours contribution to others – at least
- 8 hours of intense exercise (approx 2 hours or 4×30 mins a week)
- 8 hours improving your home
- 8 hours to plan the year ahead
- 8 goals a year to set and accomplish in line with your life purpose
- 8 books a year to read – at least
- 8 weeks holiday – at least
8 on its side is the sign for infinity which means there are no limits on your potential
Enjoy the journey!
PS Strategy has 8 letters
Leave a Reply
- Celebrate being a procrastinator
- After a tiring day what do you do?
- How to determine what action to take or habits to build
- Hire slow fire fast
- Keeping your promises
- A Strategic Alliance
- Are you generating mistrust?
- How are you playing the game of life?
- Why I love the number 8
- Why I try to prove myself wrong
- Beginning with the end in mind
- Generating focus on the job until completion
- What is your story?
- Are You the Captain of Your Own Business?
- Have you ever considered what your ‘Event Horizon’ is?
- Do you use an entrepreneurial or purposeful approach?
- The Advantages of Part Time Staff
- Avoiding Business Failure
- How Important Is An Annual Business Audit?
- 12 ways to get more referrals