The content of this website is provided for general information purposes only.
We use reasonable care to make sure that the information and material appearing on this website is accurate and up-to-date.
However, errors and omissions may occur and the user should not take the accuracy of the information and material for granted or rely upon it as a statement or representation of fact. If users are in any doubt they should check directly with us.
The information and material on all of the pages of this website is provided as a general illustration of the services we offer. The information and material contained herein is not intended to and neither does it create any business, contractual or employment relationship and neither is it supplied for any other purpose not explicitly stated.
We have no control over the use to which the information and material provided on all of the pages of this website may be put by the user.
Access to this website is solely at the user’s risk and accordingly this website, its principals, employees, or agents, shall not be liable for any loss of profits or contracts or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of such information and material or of its access on this website whether by corruption, virus or otherwise.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY GUARANTEE OF FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This website including the content of the pages is subject to English law.
- Promise Keepers Rule Ok!
- The high road or the low road?
- Should I put a hammer through my TV? – The power of rituals
- Muhammad Ali – Inspirational thoughts
- Do you know your clients?
- Celebrate being a procrastinator
- After a tiring day what do you do?
- How to determine what action to take or habits to build
- Hire slow fire fast
- Keeping your promises
- A Strategic Alliance
- Are you generating mistrust?
- How are you playing the game of life?
- Why I love the number 8
- Why I try to prove myself wrong
- Beginning with the end in mind
- Generating focus on the job until completion
- What is your story?
- Are You the Captain of Your Own Business?
- Have you ever considered what your ‘Event Horizon’ is?