The “Giant Leap” small business coaching program is delivered over a three-year period with one full day group workshop per quarter. The program is designed to challenge your beliefs and provide you with tools and strategies to grow your personal and business skills.
We believe we can help you adjust and overcome some of your personal limiting beliefs. A small change in any one of your limiting beliefs or strategy can have a huge impact over a number of years.
Each workshop has been designed to build upon the previous one. Each quarter between workshops we will ask you to work on your personal and business goals in a close-knit mastermind group of other business owners who are facing similar challenges to yourself.
You will, without doubt, face some serious challenges to your comfort zone, but it is in the area of daily practice outside of our comfort zones that we grow as people and professionals.
You will both lead and be led by other members of your mastermind group. Your coaches will provide a strong support structure for change both personally and in your business. This support structure will help you in the days or weeks when you are seriously challenged. There will be times when you either hate or love people in your team for holding you to your commitments but that is the essence of driving change. However, at times your own knowledge, strength, and guidance will help others in your team.
That which is measured improves. That which is measured and reported improves exponentially – Karl Pearson.
However, if after starting the small business coaching program you decide that it is not for you we do not force anyone to continue by applying financial restraints. You are free to cancel your standing order at any time but we do ask that you give it at least 1 year before opting out.
If you, the business owner adopt and implement new strategies and slowly build habits to produce a great culture in your business the profits will flow in and you will be able to relax and enjoy your life.
Call or email us if you have any questions or Click here to register
- The high road or the low road?
- Should I put a hammer through my TV? – The power of rituals
- Muhammad Ali – Inspirational thoughts
- Do you know your clients?
- Celebrate being a procrastinator
- After a tiring day what do you do?
- How to determine what action to take or habits to build
- Hire slow fire fast
- Keeping your promises
- A Strategic Alliance
- Are you generating mistrust?
- How are you playing the game of life?
- Why I love the number 8
- Why I try to prove myself wrong
- Beginning with the end in mind
- Generating focus on the job until completion
- What is your story?
- Are You the Captain of Your Own Business?
- Have you ever considered what your ‘Event Horizon’ is?
- Do you use an entrepreneurial or purposeful approach?